Nov 30, 2020
Last week, I tried a 36-hour fast. But why? Why would I voluntarily torture myself like this? For faster fat loss? To live a healthier life? Or perhaps some other reason? Find out in today's episode of the podcast.
Use my free online calorie calculator:
Nov 29, 2020
Here are all of this week's podcast in one feature-length episode.
* Introducing the Lean Life Challenge (00:55)
* How to move past a slip-up (08:18)
* How long can you diet before losing muscle? (24:06)
* Staying motivated when you can't stop snacking (45:36)
* How and when should you change your training...
Nov 27, 2020
If everything is working with your training, should you still change your programme, frequently? Or can you leave everything alone and watch the gains emerge before your eyes? Find out the answer in this episode of the podcast.
Join the 10-Day Lean Life Challenge:
Nov 26, 2020
It’s hard to stay motivated when your old habits and behaviours keep coming back to haunt you. If late-night snacking and sugar cravings are your weakness, tune in to today’s episode of the podcast for practical solutions to keep you on track.